Sep 29, 2010

Photo Competition

I thought, since so many of us have access to cameras at home, that it might be fun this term to have a series of photo competitions for us to learn some new skills and to be a bit artistic. Through taking photos we will learn how to take a photo, how to upload it to a computer and then how to send it to an email address (mine). The photo entries will be uploaded to the Blog and there might be a prize for an outstanding entry.

The inspiration for the first challenge came from watching Toy Story yesterday and a couple of photos that I found on the internet (the ones below). So challenge one is called ‘Toys Alive’; take a photo of a toy or toys in action and send it to my em
ail address luked@haweaflat.schoolzone.net.nz

See if you can be as clever and creative as the examples that I have given you and I look forward to seeing you entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment